After months of preparations, we’ll launch the fourth of our Kallisti art and charity livestreams on May 3 at noon EDT (4 p.m. UTC) on events.yoursiblings.org!
The 24-hour livestream—organized by Bronies for Good and GalaCon with the help of Ponyville Live—will allow you to watch famous fandom artists draw your art requests while you listen to live interviews with the talent working on Friendship is Magic. With a little luck, you’ll even be able to pose your own questions to them.
The interview guests. Several of the preeminent minds behind the show have agreed to support our cause!
- Anneli Heed (May 3, 1 p.m. EDT): the Swedish Spike, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Spitfire, Photo Finish, singing voice of Rainbow Dash, and many more
- Cindy Morrow (May 4, 11 a.m. EDT): the writer of “Winter Wrap Up,” “Sisterhooves Social,” “Read It and Weep,” “Hurricane Fluttershy,” and many more
- Dave Polsky (May 3, 7 p.m. EDT): the writer of “Keep Calm and Flutter On,” “Daring Don't,” “Rarity Takes Manehattan,” “Equestria Games,” and any more
- Jennifer Weiß (May 4, 6 a.m. EDT): the German voice of Pinkie Pie
- John de Lancie (time TBA): the voice of Q, uh, of Discord
- Lee Tockar (time TBA): the voice of Snips, Steven Magnet, and many more
- M.A. Larson (May 3, 11 p.m. EDT): the writer of “The Cutie Mark Chronicles,” “Luna Eclipsed,” “The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000,” “It's About Time,” “Magical Mystery Cure,” and many more
- Nicole Oliver (May 3, 3 p.m. EDT): the voice of Princess Celestia, Cheerilee, and many more
- Tara Strong (May 3, 2 p.m. EDT): the speaking voice of Princess Twilight Sparkle
- William Anderson (time TBA): composer of the score of almost ninety episodes of the show
Please understand that guests, especially those who have not yet been able to indicate a time, may be called away by real-life duties on short notice. We will update our copy of this release and announce any changes to the schedule on Twitter. (By the way, we also have a FIMFiction group you can join.)
The artists and community guests. So far, Adlynh, Anticular Pony, BlindCoyote, Captain64, ChuckyBB, Colonel210, DeathPwny, DerpTime, Feyrah, futzi, Garrett Gilchrist, Ikasama, James Corck, John Joseco, LeekFish, Rain-Gear, Sketchy, St-Timid, Suikuzu, Tsitra360, XTailsDudex, and Yooyfull, have signed up for the stream. However, we’re still looking for more artist guests. If you can draw, you have experience streaming your work, and you are interested in doing so for Kallisti IV, please contact us and link us your art portfolio. We’ll also need your Skype handle.
The cause. The donations are again split fifty-fifty between GalaCon—who support us with their charity auction and other charity programming—and Your Siblings’ support project for the nonprofit Child Need Africa, which runs the medical clinic in Uganda that we all have helped to fund in 2012. In order to keep up the level of life-saving medical service that they’ve been providing to the impoverished region, they need a strong and sustainable source of income for the clinic, one that will be independent of donations in the long term.
The first step to achieving this is for Child Need Africa to buy and renovate a house near the capital, so that the complete revenue from the rents can help pay for essential supplies for the clinic, especially the medication. All details of the project can be found on Your Siblings’ Permanent Income for the Clinic project page.
Now bookmark events.yoursiblings.org and set an alarm for May 3, so you can’t miss it!