Ponyleaks logo

Derpy Hooves News Feed

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Season 3 Rumors

By Lixr

Update 2011-11-22 18:15Z: I was asked to remove parts of this post. My apologies.

Given all these news and given the numerous identical indications over the recent months, this seems a tad silly, but Tara Strong has confirmed that there is a third season. Seth cropped the screenshot for NSFW reasons. The full version can be found here. Careful, you might see the term “cock.” The full interview might turn up here and/or here at some point.

Update 2011-11-10 05:51Z: The audio of the episode has popped up. I’m listening to it right now; Tara’s doing lots of awesome voices.

Update 2011-11-11 06:41Z: Now, Equestria Daily has also linked to it, and the video is available, too.

Update 2011-11-12 10:24Z: Jayson Thiessen has responded to one of the questions bronies asked him concerning season three. I can’t infer any definitive information from his tweet, but I thought I should let you know anyway: “@AnteEightySeven people should spend less time worrying about the future of the show and enjoy the present. Let us take care of its future.” Enjoy the present—let’s do just that!

Update 2011-11-15 19:14Z: [Removed]

Update 2011-11-15 19:21Z: [Removed]

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure the show is going to be safe for at least a little while, and why is it so hilarious for Allspark to be interviewing an MLP person? XD I love irony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean because of the Transformers-themed name? My knowledge of Transformers is pretty much non-existent, so I didn’t pick up on that. They have quite a number of bronies other there, and even an actual animator from the show, Nayuki. /)^ε^(\

    ReplyDelete